Like this site? Your donation|
March 6, 1997
What are the change drivers - the things that are stimulating evolution in the economy?
- quality improvement
- strategic processes
- responsible business
- customer-centricity (all stakeholders - clients, suppliers, suitors, employees, government, NGOs)
- customer empowerment (mutual responsibility, trust, and respect) - training and support
- selective outsourcing and insourcing
- partnering and alliances
- self-managed cross-functional teams and workgroups
- performance-linked remuneration (pay for what you create)
- consumption-linked billing (pay for what you use - "metered service")
See change management for ways to embrace these drivers.